Nettl Watford are delighted to have launched a new e-commerce website for Hertfordshire and London based SH Fitness. A personal training and fitness company offering bespoke fitness plans for a wide range of clients including some well known celebrities.
After working with SH Fitness owner Sam Harper on a successful rebrand in 2018, Nettl Watford were entrusted to produce a contemporary website which would allow Sam and his team to showcase their services whilst also allowing them to sell fitness plans online.
The existing SH Fitness website was dated, using the old branding, expired web build standards, low quality imagery and uninspiring copy – and most importantly, not optimised for mobile or tablet. Having accumulated in excess of 15,000 Instagram followers, continuing with the existing website could have potentially damaged the SH Fitness brand.
Already familiar with the SH Fitness brand (having created it in-house only 18 months prior!) Nettl Watford produced a strongly branded, super responsive website. The key parts of the project included the following;
• Responsive Build (content adapts to all screens)
• WooCommerce Integration (to sell digital download fitness plans online)
• Professional Photography (Over 100 photos for use online & on social media)
• New copywriting throughout with SEO in mind
• Organic SEO strategy (Through build & content)
• Carefully considered user experience/journey
SH Fitness now have a website they can confidently promote via their successful Instagram channel and generate a secondary income from.
Go and check them out!