The businesses of Watford & surrounding areas need the support of our community. Nettl Watford have created a not-for-profit website which aims to give small businesses a voice where they can update customers on their activites during the COVID-19 outbreak whilst also offering ways in which they can be supported during this time of hardship.
We’re inviting local businesses and initiatives in and around Watford to post a little information about themselves on the Support Watford and let the local community know how they can continue to support your business during these challenging times.
This could be something as simple as;
• Asking people to like your Facebook or Instagram page.
• You may wish to offer updated opening hours.
• Let customers know they can buy your products online even though your premises or shop is currently closed.
• Encourage people to buy a gift voucher for one of your goods or services that can be used in future.
• Just let people know your business is still operating albeit from home!
We’re also trying to support local charities by offering people the opportunity to donate the cost of, what would usually be, their daily commute or morning coffee!
If you’d like to submit your business to appear on the Support Watford website then it’s entirely free, and there’s no sign up required. Just visit www.supportwatford.co.uk to submit your business and a brief summary of how the local community can continue to support your business or initiative during the COVID-19 outbreak.
We promise this is entirely free to do, there’s no catch, no premium upgrades, no future fees, it is a completely not-for-profit idea that we hope will go a little way to helping local businesses.
We look forward to hopefully being able to feature your business on Support Watford and if you want to have a chat about it then please by all means get in touch.